Homemade garlic preparation that can help you rejuvenate facial skin and eliminate wrinkles in a short period of time. Try this combination of natural ingredients and say goodbye to chemicals.
Companies are producing many products that promise to remove wrinkles, fine lines, and other skin blemishes in order to rejuvenate the skin and give it a more youthful appearance. The point is that many of these products contain chemicals and ingredients that can affect the skin in the long term and not only that, but also our health, since the body absorbs everything that is rubbed on it. However, using a versatile and natural ingredient such as garlic can rejuvenate the skin of the face, and help prevent the damage that these creams and chemicals produce.
Garlic to rejuvenate facial skin
Garlic is a well-known ingredient in cooking. Garlic has long been known to have numerous medicinal and healing properties, this plant is a close relative of onion, chives, shallot, rakkyo, and leek. It is native to central Asia where people harvest the whole garlic plant as a food source with excellent wellness and beauty benefits. By incorporating garlic into your diet, it will be a great way to help prevent high cholesterol and the common cold. It is also an effective natural exfoliator among many other benefits that can be attributed to it.
For this reason, you can use garlic to rejuvenate the skin, as well as learn about other natural recipes and beauty treatments such as the use of natural masks and natural skin cleansing treatment. To make this remedy with garlic you will need the following ingredients:
Garlic home remedy
· A small clove of garlic
· White clay
· Pure honey
· Cold water
· A spoon
· A cup
Important: This mask should be used with caution, in order to avoid garlic burns, for this, read very carefully how long you should leave the mask on your face, and consult your dermatologist before using it.
You must follow these easy steps and you can experience this natural cleansing for the face.
1. The main thing is to grind or crush the garlic clove into a paste.
2. Add a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of white clay. Mix everything together.
3. To apply it, it is advisable to collect the hair and leave the entire face uncovered, once ready it should be applied over the entire face, emphasizing the areas with more wrinkles or areas where the skin needs to be rejuvenated.
4. Let this mixture remain on the skin for a few minutes, it can be between 3 to 5 minutes. (Special care should be taken with sensitive skin, and it is best to consult a dermatologist before using this, and any other natural product), these ingredients help hydrate the skin and treat blemishes, however, be careful with the garlic, as in direct contact with the skin for a long time can cause garlic burns. Once the 3 to 5 minutes have passed, we remove the mask with plenty of cold water and then we will apply moisturizing cream over the entire face.
5. It is necessary to wash all the residues from the face with cold water. You can use this treatment daily, but remember to be careful with garlic and the time that the mask will apply on the face.
This purification method is exceptionally successful, but it is important to know that the body sometimes reacts to toxins, producing blemishes, acne and other skin imperfections, for which it is necessary to be able to perform periodic cleansing and detoxification. Something important and that you should know in advance, is that you will have to endure the strong smell of garlic throughout this procedure, however, the result is certainly worth it.
You already know that from now on you can invest in a head of garlic for your next facial rejuvenation session. You can make your own garlic mask to reduce wrinkles and imperfections on the skin of the face.