If you are tired of not finding a good option to replace refined sugar and you want to give your food a sweet and natural touch, date paste is the best sweetener to continue enjoying sweet meals.
One of the things that costs the most when we start a diet is to abandon the sweet taste of things, but with this fruit you can prepare a sweetener that when added to your meals will give it a mild sweet taste and will make it possible to eat without miss bad habits and refined sugar, yes, you should only use it in the right measure, since the excess may not give the desired result. If you want to keep the sweet taste in your meals and lead a healthy life, sweeten with dates and do not get fat.
How to sweeten foods with dates
There is a variety of this delicious fruit, which you get fresh or dry, you will generally see it in its dry presentation, it is used in the kitchen for many preparations, it has a delicious and sweet flavor, but it also provides many benefits, although it should not be eaten in excess, it is high in sugar and if you exceed its consumption you would contribute many calories to your diet and this is not beneficial for your health or for your figure.
The artificial sweeteners and zero calories have proven to be dangerous and very harmful to our health. When you drink or eat something with a zero-calorie sweetener, one of the ways our brain uses to compensate for this lack of calories is by increasing our appetite, so that we end up eating more than we should.
· It is a very good source of energy, they have carbohydrates and sugar so having breakfast with dates provides the necessary energy to start our activities very well, do not exceed your consumption 100 grams of dates contribute 280 calories to your diet.
· It has vitamins A, C, E, antioxidants, trace elements such as magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, calcium, B complex vitamins, it contains fiber.
· It can be used as a healthy snack, calming your anxiety in a healthier way.
· Ideal for preventing constipation, dates have been shown to act as a natural laxative. To achieve this effect, it is best to let it rest overnight submerged in water.
· Treat anemia: Dates are high in mineral content, which is beneficial for many different health conditions, but its impressive iron levels make it a perfect dietary supplement for people suffering from anemia.
How to add it to our meals
Learn how to give a sweet flavor to your dishes without stopping being on a diet and without harming your health, sweetening your food with dates is another alternative to stevia, although in this case dates can provide calories, so it must be used with care.
The date is delicious, but you must consume it wisely, you can add it to your oatmeal, natural yogurt, cereals, sandwiches, salads, to give a sweet touch to your preparations, or prepare a paste with 4 dates and a little water, blend without seed, put in the fridge and add a little of this paste to the foods you want to sweeten. There are also other options to sweeten your meals and forget about refined sugar.
A date syrups
Mix dates with a little water to make a “date syrup” that can be used to mix or sweeten dessert recipes in place of an alternative sweetener.
A delicious healthy candy
Mix dates, vanilla, almond butter, Himalayan salt, and maple syrup to make a delicious caramel that can sweeten your meals.
It can also be added directly to fruit salads or smoothies to enhance its sweet taste. You can try all the combinations you want and thus see the one that pleases your palate the most, always being careful not to over-sweeten.
Weighing too much is not good for your health. Being overweight increases your risk of health problems, like heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, and some kinds of cancer. A calorie is a unit of energy that your body gets from food. Calories are stored as fat if you eat more calories than you need.