Among the great universe of natural facial toners, we find one of the most popular and easiest to prepare, the rice water facial toner. Join us to discover its properties and benefits, and how it is prepared.
For years and years, women in Asian cultures have used rice water as a natural way to cleanse their face.
One of the best properties of rice water is that it is one of the simplest cleaners you can make at home. As long as you have a little rice in your kitchen, and a little running water in the sink, and this cvasi is always something we have at home
Properties of rice water facial toner
The facial tonic water rice has many regenerative and preventive properties, besides being an excellent exfoliating facial cleanser hypoallergenic; which makes this an excellent and highly recommended skin care tonic.
You should know that the rice water facial toner contains 4-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), used in cosmetic products for skin care and sun protection; vitamins (vitamin B3) and minerals. What makes this facial toner an excellent natural alternative for various purposes of beauty treatments and skin care in general.
Benefits of facial toner
The rice water facial toner is used to clean all the impurities of the facial skin, such as the spots left by acne, blackheads, oil, dead skin and other common impurities on the skin of the face. As its name suggests, this natural preparation is a "facial toner"; tones the skin of the face due to the inositol that rice has in its composition, which helps the regeneration of cells in this area and helps circulation.
How Rice Water Helps
In addition to being one of the gentlest and easiest skin cleansers to make, rice water contains vitamins such as B1, C, E, as well as minerals, which together can shrink pores and close, clear, and soften the skin. While left on the skin, rice water is even believed to provide slight protection from the sun.
How to make rice water facial toner?
Rice water facial toner is probably one of the easiest to prepare of all natural facial toners.
· 1 cup of rice
· 1 and a half cups of water
· In a bowl pour the rice and water, let it rest for 12 hours covered at room temperature.
· Strain the rice and reserve the liquid.
You can also speed up the preparation by boiling the rice and water, although we recommend the first procedure.
This rice water facial toner should be applied with a cotton ball to the entire surface of the face as a moisturizer.
Recommendations and other uses:
1. It is recommended to use distilled water for the preparation of this facial toner.
2. This facial toner is also useful for other parts of the body (hands, arms, neck, legs, elbows etc.), apply it with an atomizer spray bottle,
3. It is also used to tone hair and give it more shine and softness, as a kind of natural conditioner.
4. Make sure your skin is clean before using the toner.
5. You can leave this facial toner for 10 or 15 minutes, then remove it with a damp cloth, preferably warm.
6. It is preferable to use organic rice, as it is free of all chemicals.
7. You can prepare a larger quantity and it must be refrigerated for conservation. This toner can last up to 2 weeks refrigerated.
8. If you have the refrigerated tonic, it is recommended to warm it up to proceed with its application.
9. You can use this facial toner after removing makeup.
10. You can use this facial toner daily.
You don't want to sleep flat on your back. The best position for sleeping is on your side. If you must sleep on your stomach, put a pillow under your lower abdomen to help take stress off your back. Having a supportive mattress and pillow for your head are vital as well.